Quizilla Anime Writers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World)

+2
Horse-Youkai
Ling Lariat
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World) Empty ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World)

Post  Ling Lariat Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:34 am

Well it's XxXMizu-No-KoXxX right here with a club. So, anyone who's obsessed with the Anime/Manga Hetalia, feel free to join!

Talk about your favorite countries and your opinions about them, there are no right or wrong answers, so no need to hold back! Share ideas with each other! Help each other out with their stories or drabbles. My Quizilla username is MinuteXDream so don't be shy to ask me any questions, right now I need drabble ideas, so you can help me if you want to! \(^◇^)/

Now, for most people who watch or read Hetalia, it took over our lives, didn't it? Well you can't blame it of course, I mean I'm the smartest person in my social studies class because of it, I'm glad for stumbling upon this amazing manga. Well I didn't exactly stumbled upon it, more like a friend of mine told me.

Cheers for Himaruya Hidekazu for making Hetalia! And thank you Xii-chan for making this website!

ʘ‿ʘ

I'm not expecting that many members since this website is new, but I'm waiting for this club to grow and grow! We'll be like family and get to know one another!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Wanna know my top 10 countries/regions in Hetalia? Well here they are!

1.Hong Kong
2.Iceland
3.Norway
4.Vietnam
5.Hungary
6.Prussia
7.Japan
8.China
9.Liechtenstein
10.Denmark
__________________________________________________________________________________

This list keeps on changing everyday... ^^''

Well I hope I'll get members soon!

( °٢° ) I love this emoticon, it just screams out "Herp Derp!"

Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/minutexdream/

Back to top Go down

ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World) Empty Love it.

Post  Horse-Youkai Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Same thing happened to me. A friend introduced it to me, and now it has slowly taken over, like a virus xD

I WISH I had known about this when I was in AP European History. My map skills would have been so much better! And I probably would have gotten better test grades.

I don't even think I could name my top ten favorites. I love them all xD
Horse-Youkai
Horse-Youkai

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Horse-Youkai/profile/

Back to top Go down

ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World) Empty :D

Post  UbeSorbetes Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ ♥️

I think I started watching Hetalia for roleplay reasons - the woman wanted to r.p. it and I didn't know it, so I went and watched. . .

. . . and fell in love~ ♥️

[and ended up never roleplaying with said person OTL].

I'm probably the only person out there that actually LOVES France xD I think it's his little beard thing he's got going on there. . . albino

I'm sososososo ready to start learning about World History in high school now because of this show ♥️ But I'm going into Government and Economics, which bores me =3= Sleep

Well, here's my Top 10~: Very Happy

1. France
2. Japan
3. Romano
4. Spain
5. Prussia
6. Austria
7. Hungary
8. China
9. Germany
10. Switzerland

Oh, and does any one know where I can read the webcomics in like, English? xD? I've been watching the anime and I feel like I'm missing out~ Sad
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World) Empty Re: ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World)

Post  Ling Lariat Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:04 am

Nice top ten right there, and don't worry, I sorta like France too. It's just he could get a bit annoying from time to time and that he's a pedophile... but who cares?

Um, I think the manga has the webcomics in it. So yeah, try buying the mangas and you'll catch up.

(-w-)-b

I guess you can also Google them, I recommend reading the Christmas Blood Bath one.

It's sorta of a comedy/horror theme. I guess the main plot of it is that Finland and the Nordics are hosting some sort of live broadcast about the holidays and having a party, Denmark was somewhere at that time building something for the party, but suddenly disappears and in one of the pictures they took at the party, Iceland spots some weird shadow before his disappearance. Then they realize that one by one, the countries starts to go missing.

In other words, it's epic and more of the minor characters show up. There was a lot of IcelandXTurkey and some CanadaXCuba.

You should check it out when you have time (´・ω・`)
Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

Back to top Go down

ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World) Empty Webcomics

Post  Horse-Youkai Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:42 am

I just went into Google and typed in "Hetalia Webcomics." A lot of fansites will have them archived. (Which I find very helpful)
Horse-Youkai
Horse-Youkai

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Horse-Youkai/profile/

Back to top Go down

ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World) Empty Re: ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World)

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:33 am

yay mizu-chan you really did the group/club yay(sexy rave party)

guess what i use to hate Hetalia till my brother made me watch it and i was all like"le~gasp no way this is so epic right yer"

my top 20 boys (>:3 cuz i can)
1.England
2.Russia
(3).America
4.S.italy
5.Denmark
6.Iceland
7.Norway
8.Sweden
9.Finland
10.Thailand
11.N.Italy
12.Spain
13.Lithuania
14.Prussia
15.Estonia
16.Neatherlands
17.Turkey
18.Sealand
19.Poland
20.China ot Latvia
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Location : im in your bed room drawing a cute fox in the right side of your bed

http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UbeSorbetes Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Yayyezzzz thankiiess Mizu-chan~! Very Happy. I'll read the webcomics as soon as I get home to Jersey~.

Lmao Google sounds like a plan too~.

Thank youuuzz :3

Ahh I almost ate at a Greek restaurant todayyyy :3. But we had Chinese instead . . . :3

My fortune was "The world will receive you with open arms."

AWWW YEAHHHH ;D <3
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 pm

I WAS TALKING ABOUT HETALIA SAYINGS WITH MY BROTHER XDD it was funny

i like the one he came up with "That really Shiggys my Iggys" X3
then we have
"faster then you can say vodka"
XD right now we were looking up Hetalia wall paper
brother: im going to laugh if i see yaoi on the first page
me:yah
brother: oh look yaoi and its the first picture
me:lolz

ok back to sayings
"awesomer then prussia"
"oh holy romano epire"
"youre more French then france" me:lol wut brother:i dont know
"that song needs some iggy"
"shut up or ill steel swissy peace prize and hit you with it"
"thats gayer then poland"
"shut up or become one with me"
"your momma so creepy belarus took creeper lesson from her" me"lol wut agian brother: i dont know

;.;.....most of those were not made by me but jamie and my brother....ish some of them were but yah

;.; my brother also says Englands gay, just because he rides a unicorn....fruk him
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Hahaha... Nice phrases right there... er... you're username is pretty long, but how 'bout I call you...

Landy-chan? Or would you prefer Ja?

...But wait, doesn't Ja mean yes in German? Meh, whatever, you can tell me what do you prefer.

And that's really a huge list of your favorite Hetalia character right there... O___o But I guess they are all lovable X3

Hmm, I won't say England's gay just because he owns a magical unicorn that poops out rainbows and butterflies. But if you're talking about his "special relationship" with America-kun, then I guess he is kinda is... you know.

@UbeSorbetes

Once you do read it, I gotta say that it's REALLY long, but it's worth it! Iceland is kinda like the hero of the story and you get to see more of the Nordics. (Yeah! Love those guys~!) I want to know your opinion on the story once you're done.

@Horse-Youkai

Hmm, are they any webcomics that are out now? Oh, and is it true that volume 3 is being delayed? I don't want that to be the truth, it must be a lie T^T The cake is a lie... The cake is a lie... The cake is a lie *Keeps rambling on*

Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:08 am

XD portal such a wonderful game for my birthday we made the portal cake X3 it was gooooood

most people call Hrendy~chan but you can call me what ever

Yah England does have a "special relationship" with America but he always says he doesnt IGGY DO FREAKING AMERICA IT WELL PLEASE US ALL

hmm i also think England more Uke and America Seme.....but i dont know any yaoi fan comic with Us.x.Uk is good enough for meh

xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Well England could be a Uke and America could be a Seme, but I have a friend of mine saying that those two could switch roles every now and then.

I guess the reasoning is that we all know that England is more of a gentlemen, but same thing kinda goes for America since he always calls himself "The Hero". So it can go both ways, USUK or UKUS, but I prefer USUK.

Hmm, now I feel like listing down Crack!Pairings...

1.NetherlandsXRussia
2.NorwayXRomano
3.FranceXRussia
4.SwedenXRussia
5.DenmarkXChina
6.IcelandXEngland
7.AmericaXCuba
8.AustraliaXAmerica
9.PrussiaXS.Korea
10.CanadaXLatvia

And there you have it! Just popped up in my mind, any Crack!Pairings you wanna share?
Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:11 pm

New zealand.x.Cuba
finland.x.Austrialia
Sweden.x.S.Korea
Hong Kong.x.Iceland
Norway.x.Japan
Latvia.x.Denmark (me:lolz)
uh......................i dont know (eats hamburger) it looks like to me America can be parried with any character just by history or the show ( = 3 = )
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  UbeSorbetes Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Yay Mizu-chan, thank you~ Very Happy I'm back in Jersey now [yippee?] so I'll be able to read it now [yippee!]~! :3

Oooh fun crack pairings~ xD

Cuba x Japan

. . . that's as much crack as I can come up with o3o
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:13 pm

i told jamie about cuba x japan...she freaked out and said gross XD
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  UbeSorbetes Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:26 pm

LULLZZ! xD I find it just highly amusing, like, how would they know each other?

Maybe America introduced Japan to Canada, and he introduced him to Cuba? o.e
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:15 am

X3 oh lithuania she alseep right now(and making strange noise)....i had dream that my oc and hetalia girls were dressed up as maids and all of the boy character were sitting on chairs and the girl character were on the couch watching T.V. then they started(the boys) to pick up or take a few of the girl character and i dont know what happed to them so i was the only one left...and then america took me outside into the rain(its raining here i think thats why there was rain) and then kissed me C:< but it seemed so real D: i mean when i woke up it felt real it really did (/o.o\)

lets seem what i did today to get that idea/dream
1.swam in the rain
2.watched hetalia for the someodd time but America was the on we kept seeing over agian
2.read a Manga about Maids
3.sat on something D:<
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Whoa... Freaking dream O__O

That reminds me of an anime called "Maid-sama"...

*Rubs neck sheepishly* Er... Kinda reminds me when I had this one dream... It felt so real but when I woke up, it was... bizarre. I dreamed of falling off a bridge... (-_-)

I wonder what would it be like living in the Hetalia world...

Um, lots of work, ya know, of being a nation and all. Er... you'll have immortality, but I bet cha it'll hurt when your economy is going down or that you're at war with yourself.

Yup, I wouldn't survive a day in there. I would rather stay here instead. Very Happy
Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Maid-sama was the manga i was reading i made magical brownies with Liet they weeerrreee goooodd ✿Alfred's birthday is tommorw i cant wait Liet and i made a cake for him ✿
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Yup~! (^-^) I can't wait for Al's birthday too. *Doing the Po Pi Po Dance*

I probably won't get enough sleep tomorrow night because of the fireworks my neighbors are going to set up.

Hmm, I don't know if I should be happy or sad tomorrow... Gr.. curse you history!

Wow, you even made a cake for him? That's pretty cool. What flavor is it?
Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:22 pm

it has 3 layers first one chocolate then vanilla and to top that with strawberry and its coverd in green iceing and it says Happy birthday Afred with fireworks at the edges ;.; its so pretty
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  UbeSorbetes Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:25 am

Should I be ashamed of not being patriotic? >_< Cuz you guys are like, baking cakes and having neighbors set up fireworks. . . Damnit I'm having noodles and cookies, and watching the NYC fireworks "enthusiastically" from my couch = 3 =

I mean, yeah, go Alfred from Hetalia and all that~ He represents our country sooo well o3o

But I can't find anything worth being proud of in this place -.-

Help~?
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:32 am

Don't worry that much about it ^_^

Why don't you make a little song about how much you appreciate living in America? You could also draw an American flag or buy an Alfred plushy on Ebay XD

Hmm, I suppose you guys can go shopping and buy some decorations for the 4th of July.

Oh! Um, how 'bout shout out "Take that Arthur!" or "Go Alfred!" ... Ok, maybe not the first one, but you know, shout out your feelings about the country.

Er.. That's all I got (^_^'')

Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

Back to top Go down

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Yay~! Happy Birthday, Alfred~! *mentally sets off fireworks and huggles America* Oh, I would love to make a cake for America. Unfortunately, I can't. The most I can do is be enthusiastic in a tiny apartment and watch fireworks in the park from the grocery store. Wow, that's so lame. T-T
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Location : Moving through the shadows between the light and dark of The World That Never Was.

Back to top Go down

Post  UbeSorbetes Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:30 am

Yeah, my family didn't even pay attention to the fireworks lulz >,>

And just watch, I'm going to be more excited on France's Independence Day then I was for America's =__=

I WANT TO GO THERE SO BADD Dx
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Ah~! I feel so refresh after all the hard work I did Razz

Hmm, well let's see... Didn't they have a festival of some sort in Denmark a few days ago that had to do something with Santa Clause? Well lots of people from all over the world came to Denmark dressed up as Santa Clause, they seemed to have a lot of fun over there. Then again... Denmark is the world's happiest country.

I have a question for all you guys on here. Why is Denmark the world's happiest country?

Cause all I know is that people over there ride bikes most of the times, they have high taxes, and I believe the beer is pretty good.
Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum