Quizilla Anime Writers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay~ Hello people.

4 posters

Go down

Okay~ Hello people.  Empty Okay~ Hello people.

Post  yesbutterfly Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:11 am

Hello everyone. I was a bit naughty and actually posted another post in the General Discussion section before this, but its a way to get your stories back from Quizilla so I hope that it helps you.

Let's see. I'm 18 and well...its been quite a few years since I've actually posted something considering the fact I actually left Quizilla when it started its changes and went by a different name during 2006-2007(?) and decided about a month back; "Meh. I might as well go back on Quizilla with a new name to watch some writers I like" and now this has happened. So it looks like I'll abandon that account now and stick to other places like Fanfiction.net, FictionPress, Luna (need to make one) and some other sites like LiveJournal...

But enough about that now, considering the fact that its a big thorn at the moment as said before its been a few years now since I've actually written something 'properly' so I hope that when I do you'll be able to help me go in the right direction.

Um...I'm kinda bad at writing introductions, so please, if you have any questions or whatever please ask like....what are your favorite series or whatever. I really don't mind.

Yep. That's all I think Wink
yesbutterfly
yesbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Okay~ Hello people.  Empty Re: Okay~ Hello people.

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:24 am

Welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you. I'm Cari, or you can call me Yuki. Whichever you like. Anyway, I hope you have fun here and make new friends.

By the way, what is your username on Quizilla? And what do we call you? Butterfly? Or do you have a name or nickname you'll give us to use?

I'm half tempted to leave Quizilla, actually. If things don't change soon with everything disappearing, anyway.
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Location : Moving through the shadows between the light and dark of The World That Never Was.

Back to top Go down

Okay~ Hello people.  Empty Re: Okay~ Hello People.

Post  dinomaniac Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:27 am

Oh hai.8D

Welcome to the forums, I guess. You can call me nuttie or demi. Whichever's to your liking. What should we call you?

...actually, I'm leaving quizilla after I finish my two fics.cat
dinomaniac
dinomaniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ariaangel09 Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Hey~ Welcome to the forums. You can call me Aria or Tessa,I'll respond to both~

...Um..What do we call you? (This question is asked in both of the other responses but...yeah~)
ariaangel09
ariaangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum