Quizilla Anime Writers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kon'nichiwa~

3 posters

Go down

Kon'nichiwa~ Empty Kon'nichiwa~

Post  Ling Lariat Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:56 pm

I'm just a wee little guppy swimming around in this community. If you want to get to know me better, don't be shy to ask, I'm really friendly, but not the "Here-Kids-Wanna-Have-A-Piece-Of-Candy" kind of friendly. I'm a proud Asian and I'm from Hong Kong, but now living here in America (Alfred) for 13 years. In about 3 or 4 years it's time to move back to China, so yeah, I hope I can make some new friends over there. (>_<)

I love studying other countries's histories and culture, it's so amazing to learn about them. I've gotten interested in world culture ever since Hetalia has taken over my life, and that was about 7 months ago where my Italian friend told me about it. (She has curly brown hair and likes pasta, it's Fem!Italy in real life! ^_^)

My favorite animes are Hetalia, Durarara!!, Ao No Exorcist, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Black Butler, Pandora Hearts, Soul Eater, D. Gray Man, Inuyasha, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, K-On!, and tons more!

My favorite video games are the Kingdom Hearts series, the Final Fantasy series, Persona 4, and the Mario games that we all know and love (^w^). I really hope for the Persona 4 anime to come out really soon~

The songs I listen to are foreign! You gotta love the Vocaloids and the Utauloids! My favorites are "Just Be Friends" by Luka, "Magnet" by Luka and Miku, "No Thank You" by Miku, I like all the versions of "World is Mine", "Romeo and Juliet" by Miku, "Meltdown" by Rin, "Dear" by Miku, ect...

I also love the Nico Nico chorus, they are amazing at singing <3

Well that's all! I hope I get along with everyone on here, thank you for reading this!

さようなら!(Sayōnara!)

Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/minutexdream/

Back to top Go down

Kon'nichiwa~ Empty Re: Kon'nichiwa~

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:06 pm

you my friend is are awesomer then prussia Shocked ...XD..you have so much incommen with thee...XD..i use to hate hetalia till my brother made me watch it then i was like(XD talking like poland here) THIS IS FRUKING EPIC I love you ..and now im the best one in history in mai class....all thanks to my favorite anime...yah..i feel in love with england russia and america..the crazy some how...
.``~greenland~``.
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Location : im in your bed room drawing a cute fox in the right side of your bed

http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Why thank you~!

( °٢° ) Herp Derp!

Yeah, Hetalia really is something, ain't it? I used to hate history cause I felt like it was boring, but when Hetalia came, I was like "Poor England! T^T Why did you have to declare in dependence, America?!"

When I learned that in 8th grade next year we're going to learn about American history, I was like:

( ´ ▽ ` )

You gotta love those eyebrows, that weird pipe and mental personality, and Florida~! My favorites are Hong Kong, Iceland, Norway, and Vietnam! ヽ(・∀・ )ノ

They need to show up more in the anime, along with Australia and many others.
Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:28 pm

i no i alway start tearing up when we talk about the american revolution..XD...i luv teh nordics there all so cute...

( ¤¬¤ )..but prussia seiyuu is cuter...

XD..i still trying to find out how i got in to this website and why xii-chan sended me that msg on quizllia derp i dont even.....

XD..my brother"WHAT NO KILL THAT DAMN NURSE I NO THIS WAS MADE IN JAPAN SO ITS CRAZY HARD BUT REALLY I NEED TO FIND JOSH IN THIS GOD D-MN SILENT HILL GAME DIE *BEEP* DIE "

me:( ₀‿₀ )..funny
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:42 pm

The Silent Hill games are always scary... But I like the movie better. I like the Grudge games too, but I'm always afraid to watch the walkthroughs, even though there's a British dude screaming most of the times while playing it... ( ̄_ ̄'')

Well yeah, the Nordics are cute~ ^ㅂ^

That reminds me when I was having a nightmare where the Grudge Girl was coming after me while I was running around in an abandon factory. So I just told myself to imagine Norway in a reindeer outfit, with antlers and a bushy tail! ( ̄ー ̄)

It was kawaii! And actually helped me overcome my fear a bit with the Grudge Girl.

Nor-kun, arigato! *Glomps Norway*
Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:52 pm

i once always had dreams of me falling down the never ending hole...when i was 5 XD and when i was 8i heard about"bloodymary" and i never wanted to go to the bathroom...and if i did i would be freaking out..oh the things we did when we were little,,,i want to ask xii-Chan if we can make a hetalia fan group XD but idk im to lazy XDD

( 。⁁ 。)
my friend told me she had a dream(ok dont laugh cuz its gross)..that lithuania was told by russia to lick Russia~kuns feet...o.o...she has strange dreams

( ʘ ¬ʘ )
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:10 pm

...Wha? Licking Russia-kun's feet? Um... I'm just going to pretend I never saw that (>_<) But first... Did it taste good? *Shot*

I'm alive! \(o ̄∇ ̄o)/

Excuse me of my perverted mind, but I'm a Yaoi-fan (^///^)

But that's one strange dream, but hey, I had stranger dreams before. Just two days ago, I dreamed that I ran away from home with a dude (I think it was either Iceland or Norway) because we have to... SAVE the world! *Does Hero Pose*

Defeating evil shadows (From Persona 4) with acorns and wooden swords! But the dream didn't lasted long... I wanted to find out who was the murder, oh well.

And yesterday I have a weird dream about hugging Netherlands... It was weird, I mean I even felt the warmth from his body and that freaked me out. O__o

But it was nice ツ

And maybe I'll ask Xii-chan about the Hetalia thing. Maybe it'll work (´・ω・`)
Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:26 pm

XD YAOI FTW RIGHT.....
THIS IS FOR ME
1. us.x.uk
2.spaimano
3.PRussia(i dont know why i like it ( 。 ◡ 。 )
4.DeNor
5.Swefin
6.icenor
7.russliet
8.us.x.japan*shot by jamie*
9.GreTurk
10...uhh...seland.x.lativa//shot hardcore///...no sealand your a shotah >:3

( ゚¬゚ン

yahi had this one dream that was weird..i was in a poney outfit then i saw england ranpaging into me...i didnt mind it..XD...but then i closed my eyes only to see America making out with England and then france raping them and i had to save them buy useing Hungarys frying pan..yah it was weird

im right now writing a story (request for my Hetalia what a flower means)..for a person..and my hand fell alseep crap..so im typing with my bad hand so its really hard

(☉╭╮☉)...cow got loose im almost died from a cow but now i think there cute..my favorite animal is a fox..oh and if you can find a nickname for my crazy arse long Belarusian username you can just call me what ever you come up with XD...

♂x♂ = F.T.W
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  KasukaNaKaori Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Awww~ -huggles- Don't be shy =w=
HEY. WHAT WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME? e_é

/shot'd.

Hi~ :3 Well you already know me 8D
I'm Xii, and I'm the master-mind of this community. I hope you have lots of fun here! Welcome! :3

The Vocaloids and Utauloids are PURE love, I must say~ <3

Oh, and about the Hetalia group, I've made a forum to make Fan-clubs :3 You gave me the idea.
So, feel free to do it! ^-^

Cute emotes BTW. :3

Weeeell~ If you have any questions, don't doubt on asking me! :3
See ya! <3
KasukaNaKaori
KasukaNaKaori
Admin

https://kakikomi-shakai.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content