Quizilla Anime Writers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh no, here's Kamikaze Kat!

4 posters

Go down

Oh no, here's Kamikaze Kat! Empty Oh no, here's Kamikaze Kat!

Post  KamikazeKat Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Hey, people! Some of you already know me as xXRussianRouletteRIPXx on 'Zilla, but most people call me Kat or KC in real life.

Hmm...summary of myself? I'm going to be a junior in high school next school year. My favorite subjects have to be creative writing and history [Hetalia has forever corrupted me...but don't think I'm complaining in any way Razz ]--even though my English teachers say I suck at fictional pieces. I live on the East Coast of the USA and love that the summers aren't too hot because I have a tendency to sweat a lot; autumn is my favorite season of all because of I love all the falling leaves and Halloween.

I'm not quite sure what job I want yet, but I'm thinking of being a bartender [not for those perverted reasons], a cryptologist, a linguist [maybe in Arabic, Greek, Swedish, or Dutch...maybe sign language too]. I do volunteer at an animal shelter that has mostly cats.

My music selection...is sort of broad. I like music from Bullet to My Valentine to ABBA, Queen to Nirvana, Adam Lambert to Wicked [the musical], Lady Gaga to Evanescence, etc. I love other authors and book series aside from anime like the authors Lois Duncan, Joan Lowery Nixon, Ed Gormon, Stephen King, Marlene Perez, Emily Schriber, among others.

As for anime/manga, I like Reborn!, Elfen Lied, Naruto [original and Shippuden] (although I'm losing interest in this series), Afterschool Charisma, Portriat of M&N, Hetalia, Alice in the Country of hearts, Night Head, Fruits Baskets (to a point...haven't gotten too far into the series), Death Note and others.

On Failzilla, I do mostly Hetalia stories, alothough in the past I have done some Death Note and Bleach stories. Recently, I've been doing a Hetalia Beach Party series, but the updates have been slow because I'm sort of busy and I've been bitten in the butt by summer laziness.

Any questions? Just ask and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability [...now I'm making this sound like a PSSA test Neutral ].

Huggles and motorcycle hunks!
~KK aka Kamikaze Kat
KamikazeKat
KamikazeKat

Back to top Go down

Oh no, here's Kamikaze Kat! Empty Re:Oh no, here's Kamikaze Kat!

Post  Horse-Youkai Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:58 pm

I agree with you fully on the seasons thing. I practically live in short sleeved cardigans over all my tees all summer. xD

And I agree about Naruto. It got too long and 'WTF'-y.
Horse-Youkai
Horse-Youkai

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Horse-Youkai/profile/

Back to top Go down

Oh no, here's Kamikaze Kat! Empty Re: Oh no, here's Kamikaze Kat!

Post  KamikazeKat Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Weird thing: I sometimes use the fan in the winter even though I live in PA. I complain of being hot more than being cold.

I prefer winter over summer because in winter you can cuddle in blankets, sit near a fire place, or use an electric blanket. In the summer, you're practically streaking [Italy in Switzerland's territory xD!], there's no air conditoning in some places [if you have a job that takes place outside, you're dead], and the sweat makes you stink epically.

Why America loves summer, I have NO idea...
KamikazeKat
KamikazeKat

Back to top Go down

Oh no, here's Kamikaze Kat! Empty Re:Oh no, here's Kamikaze Kat!

Post  Horse-Youkai Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Haha, I do the same thing! When I'm in my dorm I keep it at like, 50 degrees. I have to wear a hoodie sometimes and then I'll go outside and it's like, 90.

I think America loves summer to appeal to the California-stereotype. xD
Horse-Youkai
Horse-Youkai

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Horse-Youkai/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychedelicStripes Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 am

Lol, so I'm not the only one to call it Failzilla XD

And wow, linguistics sounds like an awesome thing to study, especially sign language.
PsychedelicStripes
PsychedelicStripes

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/frebreeze4/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  KasukaNaKaori Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:34 pm

LOL. I've forgot to give you the welcome ene;;

Welcome~ :'D
You already know who I am. Xii, the mastermind of this forum >:3 You'll have a nice time here! Everyone is nice :'D

Sign language is quite interesting... I'd like to learn it someday too~

Well :3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Also, feel free to open your Writer's corner if you want ^^

See ya!
KasukaNaKaori
KasukaNaKaori
Admin

https://kakikomi-shakai.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum