Quizilla Anime Writers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rejoice (or Despair...your choice ;D), it be Yam-kun~! :D

5 posters

Go down

Rejoice (or Despair...your choice ;D), it be Yam-kun~! :D Empty Rejoice (or Despair...your choice ;D), it be Yam-kun~! :D

Post  UbeSorbetes Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:35 pm

Well, what can I say about myself? o3o

It be UbeSorbetes from Quizzie here~! Or maybe you know me from my older account, animehime01. Or maybe you don't know me at all.

Then this is your chance to know me~! Very Happy

I'm just your average Filipino - Egyptian - Turkish - Morrocan - American living smack in the middle of Jersey. Like, for realz. pirat

Like all Jersey girls, I don't pump gas, and I don't pay for tax on my clothes~

Uh huh, Jersey isn't all that stupid of a place now, is it? >Very Happy

Just kidding, it sucks.

Why am I talking so much about Jersey on this? silent

I like many things~ Music, drawing, and writing Very Happy I'm too lazy now a days to read an actual book, so I've lost my love for reading. But I plan to fall in love again with it over the summer~ I love you

I also lovelovelove ♥️ anime~! Very Happy My favorites are Bleach, Durarara!!, and Hetalia, though I've seen lots and lots of more :3

I hope I can become a better writer through this. . . thing xD And make new friends~! Very Happy Friendsfriendsfriends~ ♥️ [I just had a Russia moment *shot*]

Mhm. . . .that be it. xD

~ Yam-kun
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

Rejoice (or Despair...your choice ;D), it be Yam-kun~! :D Empty Re: Rejoice (or Despair...your choice ;D), it be Yam-kun~! :D

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:43 pm

o.o man you are like me XD multiple races and Durarara bleach and Hetalia are my favorite animes too...(yay sexy rave party)..........im polish like totazly and dutch cuz i smoke pot XD just kidding but i am dutch im also scotish irish british danish norwegion spainish mexican and native america...and porbly more oh and im greenlandic to....

y favorite characters in hetalia arez 1.england 2.Russia 4.America 5.Nordics
yes i no i skipped 3...its cuz 3 is a horrible number for me so i barely use it ( o ^ o )
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Location : im in your bed room drawing a cute fox in the right side of your bed

http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile

Back to top Go down

Rejoice (or Despair...your choice ;D), it be Yam-kun~! :D Empty Re: Rejoice (or Despair...your choice ;D), it be Yam-kun~! :D

Post  UbeSorbetes Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Holy shit that's a lot of races xD Hoorah for the multiracial children~! Very Happy I'm part Turkish and I love covering my face with my bangs xD I want my countries to be represented Q.Q Especially the Phillipines~! xD

LULZ when I was typing up my list I almost skipped 2 xD I always tend to forget about two for some reason o.o Sorry two. . . Razz

Hoorah for Iggy~! Very Happy I think I'm too much of a France fangirl to fall in love with England *shot*

FUN FACTS~

England has the same voice actor as Uryuu~! America has the same voice actor as Hisagi~! (which I found completely unbelievable cuz I mean, C'MON). And Ulquiorra has the same voice actor as . . . .both Italys (my God).

Lulzzz sorry I had to share I'm still in shock ||||OTL
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

Post  KasukaNaKaori Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:19 pm

LOTS. OF. RACES. <3
I'm just Italian-Spanish-Chilean xDDD

England has the same voice actor as Uryuu~! America has the same voice actor as Hisagi~! (which I found completely unbelievable cuz I mean, C'MON). And Ulquiorra has the same voice actor as . . . .both Italys (my God).

IKR? ISN'T THAT GREAT? -dies-

Well~ 8D
Hello~ /o/ I'm Xii. The master-mind behind this little community, that seems to grow everyday a little more :3
Welcome~! I hope you have lots of fun here 8D

Feel free to open your little writing corner when you want <3
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

See ya! :3
KasukaNaKaori
KasukaNaKaori
Admin

https://kakikomi-shakai.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 pm

lolz iggys seiyu also does sasuke in Naruto(but i gave up on that show)...and he also doing Boris in Alice in the country of hearts o//|//o..non-tan does alot of anime character of and he does man i forgot his name but he in code geoss //shot//ive only watched the first ep. of that and i was like"THATS DRUNK IGGYS VOICE"....AND I CANT BELIVE AMERICAS SEIYU IS DOING BLOOD IN ALICE IN THE COUNTRY OF HEARTS O.O...doesnt fit XD...

XD im mostly mexican looking but a realy white mexican looking i mean compared to other mexicans im really light..XD

at the end of winter..(russia song) i can hear a cute"kolkolkolkolkolkolkolkol"
"wawawa sore soresole wa wa wa soren " XDDD...im hearing that right now
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  UbeSorbetes Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Yooo that's cool~! Very Happy I want some Spanish blood in me~!!!! ♥️ ^w^ I'm like, secretly hoping my Turkish mother had Greek blood in her. . .cuz that would just complete my life cheers

It's FANTASTIC~!!!! XD I need to hear their natural voices one day cuz like, there's a dramatic difference between Ulquiorra and N. Italy . . . oh God how did he do it? xD?

Yoo 'sup Xii~? Very Happy You're a mastermind genius for coming up with this community~! (now I have a word to call this place OTL)

Okay~ I'll open them once the plotbunnies fall for the traps I've set >:3

Kkay~! Very Happy You're awesome for making this =D

And to xxHrenlandyjaxx:::

I gave up on Naruto too, lulz xD Now I'm gonna have the image of Sasuke singing Pub and GO! now xD . . . omigod that's terrifying o.e And OMG rightt~!!! ♥️ Boris is like, my favoritest guy in that manga~ :3 [i'msuchawhoreforhim]. Omg he was in Code Geass too?? :O -writes in to-do list to look it up later- AMERICA AS BLOOD = ROLLS ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING. Blood ought to start slurping some milkshakes instead of black tea now, hmm? :3?

I'm really white compared to the rest of. . . whatever it is I am xD I'm too light to be Filipino or Egyptian, maybe I'd fit in in Turkey? Are the Turkish people white? (lulz i'm a fail for not knowing orz).

OMGGGGG I have Wa! Wa! World Ondo on mah iPoooodddd ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ x3x3x3 And Winter is such a badass song to me, idk why xD
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:48 pm

[imawhoreforboristoXDDD].....XD your so much like me dear god i dont like polands character yet i no his marukaite chiykuuo.o ...and my step dad is Filipino...XD and korean and chinesse..
( o p o )

im going to have a polish cousin soon...he or she going to be like me MexiEuro..XD i just made that up now...i have red eyes awesome right XD it runs in the family...well i have redish brown...its frommy dads said and now japans M.C is playing...so calmimg.....

XD...i cant wait for Omni-con..im going as Femchina and Punkseychelles
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  UbeSorbetes Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 pm

LULLZZZ XDD Omg Poland's Marukaite Chikyuu was sooo bipolar xD The beginning started dramatic and then after all that, it gets this bouncy tune lulz What a Face

Aww yeah FILIPINOSSS XD Koreans and Chinese too~! Very Happy

Omigosh yayyezz~ Very Happy OMIGOD UR EYES ARE RED?? :O:O:O Mine are brown -.- Curse mah Asian genes!!!!!! *shot*

I'd love to go to any anime convention - my mother doesn't like it though, and refuses to pay and drive me to one -.- If I could go I'd probably go as like, genderbent Izaya or something >:3
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Neh... I feel so left out T^T

You guys have multiple races in you, lucky... As for me, I'm full Chinese but I think that I have some Mongolian or Thai blood in me, but my parents were like:

"No! You are Chinese! We're not Japanese or Korean or Vietnamese! Chinese!" Yes, they even shouted (-_-'')

And I was like: (゚Д゚) Wha...?

Anyways, nice to meet cha! Call me Mizu-chan if you wish! I hope we get along~!

But anyways, I do believe that Switzerland's voice actress (Japanese) voices Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist and I think Liechtenstein's voice actress (Japanese) voices Al. Pretty weird since they all play a role of a sibling... :3
Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/minutexdream/

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 pm

like totally awesome they do that in FMA no like way thats almost as cool as my pi-
"get out you dumb arse teen girl"
"im a boy"
"GET OUT YOU GAY TEEN BOY"
XD i caqnt stand poland........xD i also like balled of a shimigami XD..the book to....im almost done with this picture(dies)...(life-note) oh yah americas character songs sound so....so... Shocked
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  UbeSorbetes Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:27 pm

China~!! Very Happy:D:D I'd LOVE to be just one race, it saves me the trouble of explaining myself.

"I'm Filipino."

"Really? You don't look it. You look sorta. . .Middle Eastern!"

"That's cuz I'm Half Egyptian."

"Whoaaa!!! Do you speak Egyptian??"

And I don't even get to shout "Asian pride" without something going up to me and being all "ya ain't full Asian, foo!" Dx

For xxHrenlandyjaxx~:

LOLLLZZZZZZ woww xDxDxD

Poland~ He's sooo funny and I like him with Lithuania :3 xD

America's character songs suits America Very Happy

Ello Mizu-chan~ 8D I think we'll get along just fine lulzz :3

Whoaaa that's cool~!! xD Freaky coincidence right there! Very Happy Oh yeah! Switzerland's and Ed's voice actor also does Toushirou~!! ♥️ :3
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHrenlandyjaxx Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:31 pm

no way she does (dies)...(spaz) i cant..wow...amazing epicness full of unicorns
xxHrenlandyjaxx
xxHrenlandyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  UbeSorbetes Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 pm

She does, lying am I not~! c: *fangirl squeal*. Toooooo much amazingness, I can't contain it!!!!!! XDXDXDXD
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychedelicStripes Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:32 am

Pffft, I don't feel special at all! I'm pure American with an ancestry of Irish and English heritage from probably my great (x18 more 'great's) grandfather.

On the topic of voice actors, I learned L's (Death Note) English voice actor stars in basically every Barbie princess movie XD
PsychedelicStripes
PsychedelicStripes

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/frebreeze4/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  UbeSorbetes Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:53 am

Well at least you have ancestry of other stuffs~! Very Happy It's really not all that fun being multiracial. . .well, for me at least xD So much explaining >,> *shot*

. . . Pffft WHAT?! XD How is that fitting at all?! xD I've seen a couple of Death Note episodes on Adult Swim when I was like, younger, and his voice is all like, calmish and stuffs xD
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychedelicStripes Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Lol, I just feel so ordinary XD

Lmao, IKR? I'm just imagining L dressed up as some cliche prince in a Barbie movie LOL.
PsychedelicStripes
PsychedelicStripes

Back to top Go down

Post  UbeSorbetes Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Ordinary can be WONDERFUL. Especially when you live in a town filled with odd people xD But really, being just American has its perks Razz

Omigod o.e I was going to watch Death Note over the summer, but that image. . . ';wealigsdjvej;afdajk xD

BTW, AWESOME profilie pic ^.^ xD
UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychedelicStripes Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Lol, true. Then again, I guess I could be considered to have an odd personality, not so much nationality.

LOL, sorry. I totally ruined it for you, huh? XD

And thank you~ Who can't love Izaya's and Shizuo's amazing friendship?
PsychedelicStripes
PsychedelicStripes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum