Quizilla Anime Writers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Forum Topic Welcomes Fans!!! :D

4 posters

Go down

Kingdom Hearts Forum Topic Welcomes Fans!!! :D Empty Kingdom Hearts Forum Topic Welcomes Fans!!! :D

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts~ Who aside from me obsesses over it? Several people I know on Quizilla~ I'm creating the Kingdom Hearts forum topic because there is none yet. Just talk about Kingdom Hearts. Your favorite characters, favorite game, least favorite characters, whatever about Kingdom Hearts!

As I said, I obsess over Kingdom Hearts. In my opinion, only one of the best games out there. I love the Organization. They are all awesomeness! My favorite is Zexion. Who else can say they beat someone up with a book like him? Favorite game is either Re: Coded or Days. Least favorite character? Ansem the Wise.

Anyway, just chat away, my fellow Kingdom Hearts fans! Very Happy
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Location : Moving through the shadows between the light and dark of The World That Never Was.

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Forum Topic Welcomes Fans!!! :D Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Forum Topic Welcomes Fans!!! :D

Post  SardonicStrawberry Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:29 pm

xD Woooo~! Finally, somewhere to let my Kingdom Hearts fangasms run wild. *^ *

My favorite character: Oh, boy. This is a hard one. :< ... I'll name my favorite five! Xigbar<3, Axel, Roxas, Luxord, and Demmy~ (Organization XIII is so ftw.)

Favorite game: 358/2 Days! C: Kingdom Hearts II comes in at a close second.

Least favorite characters: *Takes in a deep breath* XION. I hate it. =^ = There's also Kairi, Saïx, Ansem the Wise/DiZ, Vexen (who was only capable of having an awesome death~ C:<), aaand Riku Replica.

Favorite Pairing: AkuRoku and XigDem C: I love MarVex, XigLux, XemSai, and of course... XalBelle. xD -SKEWERED!-

I could go on and on about this game, really. I simply love talking about and roleplaying this fandom~ :)
SardonicStrawberry
SardonicStrawberry

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/herecomesaria/profile/

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Forum Topic Welcomes Fans!!! :D Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Forum Topic Welcomes Fans!!! :D

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:48 pm

I'll respect your hatred of Xion, Kairi, Saix, and Vexen. Roxas and Demyx are so KAWAII! X3 Axel is fellow pyro. I'm a bit pyro. Just a bi~t. :3 Oh, and fave pairing is, without a doubt, Zemyx. I also like AkuRoku, MarVex, And XemSai.
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Location : Moving through the shadows between the light and dark of The World That Never Was.

Back to top Go down

Post  SardonicStrawberry Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:21 pm

I wish Kairi, Xion, the mutt, and Vexen would all go pick a fight with Sephiroth. >BI They need to get their asses handed to them, BIG TIEM.

RoRo and Demmy are so fucking adorable. <3 I have to wonder if Demyx's innocence and oblivious attitude is all a ruse so he can woo women without them thinking he's going to rape them, or something. xD (Crack theory, but hey. I'm full of 'em.)

Y'know, I've never really understood the appeal Zemyx has. Care to explain? :X

XalLux is another pairing I love~ Cx Theyaresohottogether, holy fuuuuck.
SardonicStrawberry
SardonicStrawberry

Back to top Go down

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:21 am

What is behind that cute smile of his, anyway? Dem-Dem might be hiding something~ :3 Honestly, I don't know why I find Zemyx appealing. I just think they look cute together. I wish Ansem The Wise would pick a fight with Sephiroth. That's a fight I'd love to see. >Very Happy
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Back to top Go down

Post  SardonicStrawberry Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:51 pm

I think DemDem might secretly be a beast. xDD He's definitely hiding something behind those innocent eyes!~
Hmm, I guess. But I don't think Zexion would honestly be able to stand Demyx. = 3=
I'd love to see any of them fight Sephy! They'd get their asses sooo handed to them. >;D Especially Ansem. xD
SardonicStrawberry
SardonicStrawberry

Back to top Go down

Post  XxSoulessPuppetxX Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:02 am

^ Lol yes.
I would pay to watch any of the organization 13 fight Sephy! 8D
Yayy KH fans!
As of now, my favourite character is Aqua because at least she can kick some ass =w=
Roxas is second after~ <3

Does anyone else play Birth by sleep? O:
XxSoulessPuppetxX
XxSoulessPuppetxX

Back to top Go down

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:02 am

Maybe I should start selling tickets for that. *laughs* I'm afraid I'm unable to play BBS. I don't have a PSP. T-T Or the money to buy one.
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Back to top Go down

Post  SardonicStrawberry Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:36 pm

I wish I could play BBS! D8
I've watched just about all the cutscenes, but I desperately need to steal buy a PSP so I can acquire its epicness~
But all of my money's going into MacBook savings. x'D

Vanitas from BBS = SOFUCKINGHOT <33333
SardonicStrawberry
SardonicStrawberry

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Forum Topic Welcomes Fans!!! :D Empty OMG YES

Post  XxSoulessPuppetxX Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:12 am

^^^ THAT.
Welcome to the club. |D
Oh my brother just bought an old second hand psp from his friend. Unfortunately its baby pink.
Why. Oh why. OTL
XxSoulessPuppetxX
XxSoulessPuppetxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:23 am

@SardonicStrawberry
Ah, Birth By Sleep... I would love to play that game! B-But... I don't have a PSP... ; A ;
I feel your pain. *Pats back*

Ok, my favorite character has to be Roxas Smile (He's cooler than Sora in my opinion)

Favorite game in the series has to be... Er... I would say Kingdom Hearts 2 but Days is also close.

Least favorite character? Um... Mansex...? :3
(I died a few times when I was fighting him. Stupid Light Sabers...)
Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/minutexdream/

Back to top Go down

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:30 pm

It's been too long since there was a reply here. Man, I almost gave up hope on anyone posting on this topic.

@XxXMizu-No-KoXxX: Heh, light sabers, is right~ X3
Xemnas: ETHEREAL BLADES!
Me: Dude, cool your jets! D:
Xemnas: Insulting my weapons... The nerve!
Me: You need a hug. *hugs Xemnas*
Xemnas: Go hug Zexion.
Me: Ok! Very Happy

Roxas is absolutely adorable. Especially when he smiles~ And definitely cooler than Sora. >w> He was actually my first KH crush, before I developed a small crush on Riku and then later fell head first for Zexy, after I went on to Wikapedia. My obsession truly began. Very Happy

I've played a bit of KH 2, but last time I did was a few months ago. It belongs to my boyfriend, so... Yeah. I actually have Re:Coded and Days. But I haven't finished either of them sadly enough.
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:25 pm

@silverrose13/psychoyuki Never give up hope~! Very Happy Some people here don't play KH so that's why.

My first KH crush was probably on Sora :3 And then when Roxas came boom! Now stalking that adorable Nobody ;3 Lucky Namine has him though... Axel's hot too ;D

Hey, can someone please explain to me 'bout who makes up Sora? I never played BBS but I know that Ventus has Roxas' heart, right?

Here's what I got:
Roxas is half of Sora, Xion holds Sora's memories, Ventus holds Roxas' heart and Vanitas...? Does he have to do anything with Sora besides looking like him? /is confused

Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

Back to top Go down

Post  XxSoulessPuppetxX Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:44 am

Vanitas is made up of Ventus' darkness/evil powers.
So to sum it up chronologically...
Spoiler:
And regarding Vanitas' appearance...
"It is revealed that this similarity is due to Sora's heart connecting with Ventus near the beginning of the game, and had anyone else connected with Ventus's heart, Vanitas would look like that person. His appearance prior to Ventus's connection with Sora is unknown."
XxSoulessPuppetxX
XxSoulessPuppetxX

Back to top Go down

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 am

@XxXMizu-No-KoXxX: Yeah, that's very true.

@XxSoulessPuppetxX: Thanks for that. I wondered about Vani's appearance, too.

And yeah, Axel's definitely hot. But he's more like my best friend in the Organization. We are fellow pyros! Actually, my one OC's Somebody was best friends with Isa and Lea. >w> She is also Vexen's daughter~ She also sees Xion as a younger sister, regardless of being a replica. And has had a crush on Zexy even before they became Nobodies. My other OC is Demyx's little sister, and developed a major crush on Roxas.
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:41 am

@silverrose13/psychoyuki Ooh~! :3 Nice OCs, there! (・∀・) ..Vexen's daughter? Then who's the mother? (/'□')/

Well I don't really have a KH OC XD But~! I think I'll make one up without making her seem like a total Mary-Sue ( °٢° )

Name: Uh... none? :L
Number: No number! She's a clone under Vexen's orders Smile
Weapon of Choice: Naginata
Element/Power: Sound
Weakness(In battle of course):Sound [Information: Press ∇ to reflect her sound waves ;D ]
Height: 5'4
Eye color: Brown
Hair: Grey-ish
Alive or Dead: Meh, she's dead! Very Happy
Cause of Death: ...Uh... She was defeated by Sora while he was in Castle of Oblivion? Very Happy

And there you have it? That didn't sound like a Mary-Sue... did it? XD
Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

Back to top Go down

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:07 pm

@XxXMizu-No-KoXxX: Looks just fine to me. Vexen's daughter's Nobody name is Xicra. Her mom is an OC who plays more of a role, though not living in the current time-line, of my story on Quizilla. But that's in an alternate dimension setting from the games.

My other OCs' Org. name is Kixyu.

I'd put all the info up for them, but that would be a good bit of stuff to put up.

In my story, I use their Somebody names, though. Cari (main character) and Yuki (Cari's best friend). I'm not going to say what the story is about here, though. I'd be getting off topic more than I already am. ^_^; Eh-heh... Oops?
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down