Quizilla Anime Writers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Buddy the elf here, what's your favorite color? :3"

5 posters

Go down

"Buddy the elf here, what's your favorite color? :3" Empty "Buddy the elf here, what's your favorite color? :3"

Post  TensionRising Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:20 pm

(if you know where that quote is from, I will give you an imaginary cookie.)

Well, hiya... everyone! Very Happy I'm that geeky Hispasian TensionRising from Failzilla, coming to Kakikomi Shakai because it looked promising. I like promising things. I feel special for being invited OuO I'm not too fantastic of a writer, but my Latin Hetalia series ("If All Else Fails...), Fluffy Enlightenment, and Om Nom Nom! are three of the series I'm best known for. Sort of. Not really...

Being perhaps the only otaku in all of Wisconsin, my favorite anime series would have to be Axis Powers Hetalia, Durarara!!, Death Note, FullMetal Alchemist (NOT Brotherhood), and Baccano! I'm picky when it comes to anime; if I don't like it, I'll completely bash down on it.

I'm probably one of the geekiest girls you'll ever meet. I love, love, love Marvel comics (mostly Spider-Man, Green Lantern, Iron Man, and especially Deadpool), I get straight A's, I have an unhealthy obsession for World History, have a thing for Harry Potter, and most importantly, I love anime and manga. Yeah. GEEKS UNIIITEEEE! *lifts fist into the air*

If you had to compare me to an anime character... I'd probably fall between Belarus and Korea. For one thing, I love my siblings (specifically my brother) to death, and if you do ANYTHING to them... *holds up knife* I'm also the youngest in my family. My love for the internet never fails, I love dramas, and playing video games is something I love to do (well... doesn't everyone?).

Favorite game of all time: Uncharted series. If you love the series as much as I do... YOU DESERVE A WIN BADGE.

...And I'll stop there. Being the over-discriptive person I am, it'd be a stupendous idea >3> (be prepared to hear the word "stupendous" frequently). So ja. I'd love to meet more anime fans. Wisconsin barely has any OTL
TensionRising
TensionRising

Back to top Go down

"Buddy the elf here, what's your favorite color? :3" Empty Re: "Buddy the elf here, what's your favorite color? :3"

Post  UbeSorbetes Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:41 pm

New Jersey isn't any better >,>

GEEKS UNITE *punches the air*

Allo, nice to meetcha~ Very Happy You can call me Yam-kun~ :3

So I just have to say, but I totally love your Fluffy Enlightment series - it's soo cyuute~ ♥️ x3 I've read it over and over, drooling at your awesomeness and it always make me feel all happy~ xD

Dood, not only am I a geek from New Jersey, I'm also totally lame~ |||OTL

Hope ya have a good time 'round here~!

UbeSorbetes
UbeSorbetes

Back to top Go down

"Buddy the elf here, what's your favorite color? :3" Empty Re: "Buddy the elf here, what's your favorite color? :3"

Post  TensionRising Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:09 pm

HAHA, YES, GEEKS UNITE. *lifts fist into the air... again*

Ah, thank you. I appreciate the compliment, I really do~! But lately, I've been having thoughts about leaving Failzilla. With it deleting a few of my Fluffy Enlightenment's... I'm not very happy about that.

YOU'RE NOT ALONE ; A ; Wisconsin's very... meh. I mean... COWS!
TensionRising
TensionRising

Back to top Go down

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Welcome to the forums! Very Happy I'm Cari. Or you can call me Yuki. People call me either one. I'm considering leaving Quizilla, too. Stuff has been deleted on both my accounts. But I'll still stick around here~ Anyway, I hope you have fun here.
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Location : Moving through the shadows between the light and dark of The World That Never Was.

Back to top Go down

Post  KamikazeKat Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 am

I'm gonna leave too--it deleted all but like ten of my things.

I LOVE your Fluffy Enlightment series (esp. Sweden&Finland and Australia [evil koala shall RULE DA WORLD!]) and your Latin America drabbles.

PA isn't that much better, sweetie. The only people besides my friends that I know are anime fans is Horse-Youkai.
KamikazeKat
KamikazeKat

Back to top Go down

Post  SardonicStrawberry Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:57 pm

*COUGH*ELFQUOTE*COUGH* <-- Seriously, I adore that movie. I watch it about a hundred times over during Christmas~ 83 Same with 'Bad Santa'. xD

Anyway,
HELLO! 8D
I'm Ari~ Nice 'ta meet you, Tension. :D

I know how you feel about being the only anime fan where you live. That's how I feel in Illinois. |||OTL
WE SHOULD UNITE AND CREATE AN ANIME COMMUNITY. >BI
...Oh wait. We're here already. xD
/brick'd

Like you, I also love APH and Death Note. I've recently gotten into DRRR!! and...
Izaya Orihara~ 8D <3
That's all I have to say. xD

Anyway, hope you like it 'round here~! :D
SardonicStrawberry
SardonicStrawberry

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/herecomesaria/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down