Quizilla Anime Writers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give Music, Receive Music.

3 posters

Go down

Give Music, Receive Music. Empty Give Music, Receive Music.

Post  KasukaNaKaori Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 pm

x3x I've couldn't think of a better title.

Well...
Now you might be asking, what is this post about?
This is most likely... a music sharing post. To share even more our musical tastes.

It's simple. Just feel free to post your favorite song, the songs you're currently addicted to, or just a random song you'd like the others to listen :3
(One per post, please. Thank you <3)

Also, feel free to give comments about other songs posted, or a little information about the song or artist that performs it ^^
Got it?

Happy Sharing!

~

Well... to start this post...
I'd like to share this song, that I'm currently putting in repeat over and over xD

The singer is named Mizca, and this is her song, 'Robotics'. Listening to her songs is a MUST to every J-Electro fan, like me. Hehe >:3

She also did various covers of Vocaloid! Thought, she only released officially the covers of '1925' (as a Single) and 'My Room Disco Night' (Third track of her single, 'Lafiora'). The others... were recorded with her webcam in her little room ;D

CURIOUS FACT: Before performing under the name of 'Mizca', she performed under her real name, Masami Mitsuoka. Does this name sound familiar to you? Well, if it does, let me refresh your mind by telling you this. She sings the Opening of an anime that I'm sure that most of yourselves have seen: Katekyo Hitman Reborn ('Last cross', OP NÂș5)

And yes. I like Mizca as Masami Mitsuoka >D
KasukaNaKaori
KasukaNaKaori
Admin

https://kakikomi-shakai.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Give Music, Receive Music. Empty Re: Give Music, Receive Music.

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:58 am

@KasukaNaKaori: Cool song. The tune is quite catchy. I don't really have much else to say about it. :/

Nye, I've never really listened to much Japanese music after anime music, though. So I'm not really that up to speed with it. But moving on to my post.

The song I'd like to share? Take My Hand by The Cab. I'm not even going to bother trying to find what genre of music this falls under, 'cause that would just waste my time. But I've liked this one for likely almost a year. I find the tune very catchy, but that's just me. You'll have to excuse the fact that this isn't the official video for the song. This also isn't the remix, either. But you do get the lyrics, instead. This is just the one that I put in my favorites. So please bare with me. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't. But that's your problem if you don't.

silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Location : Moving through the shadows between the light and dark of The World That Never Was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Lariat Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:15 am

@KasukaNaKaori: That was an interesting song and music video :3 I had no idea she also sang the song "Last Cross" for one of my favorite animes :O Thanks for the info~!

@silverrose13/psychoyuki: Thanks to you, this song is going into my favorites Very Happy It was a really good song. It kinda has a feeling of "Don't-Give-Up", you know?

Ok, now for my song. It's called "No Logic" by Luka Megurine. I gotta say, this song connects to all of you guys out there [If not all, most]. It's in Japanese but it has English subs. :3

Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/minutexdream/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down