Quizilla Anime Writers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga Suggestions... Got one?

3 posters

Go down

Anime/Manga Suggestions... Got one? Empty Anime/Manga Suggestions... Got one?

Post  KasukaNaKaori Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:48 pm

I've seen this at some forum I'm from, and I've thought that this would be good in here.

Did you like the last anime you've seen? What about the last manga you've read? Would you like to tell other people to watch or read it? Well then... make your post here!

How can you make a suggestion? Simple. Tell us the name of the Anime or Manga, and a small synopsis c:

You can also comment the past suggestions other users have made :3

Well... you know what can you do.
Maybe I'll do a suggestion later

Enjoy!
KasukaNaKaori
KasukaNaKaori
Admin

https://kakikomi-shakai.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga Suggestions... Got one? Empty Re: Anime/Manga Suggestions... Got one?

Post  Ling Lariat Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:48 am

Well I've seen a few new animes a few days ago and some of them we're pretty good. :3

"Mawaru Penguindrum" After I watched the first episode I was laughing and a bit creeped out by the robot penguins. But right now I'm on the 8th episode and I'm enjoying it. The plot of it is something like this:

Three siblings, twins Kanba and Shouma, and the in-and-out-of-the-hospital Himari who's in poor health, live together at the Takakura home. One day, when the siblings are out on a trip to the aquarium, Himari collapses. The doctors state that nothing can be done for her anymore, but then, a miracle occurs...

It's a funny show with some action and romance here and there (Maybe a bit of incest?). I believe that the creator of this show is made by the same person who directed "Sailor Moon". Mawaru Penguindrum just came out a couple of weeks ago, I think, so it's still on going with about 13 episodes. I really enjoy this anime so I hope you guys can check it out and enjoy it too. Very Happy

"Persona 4" has finally came out! For all of you guys out there who played Persona 4, they finally got the anime out! I watched the first episode and to summarize it, all I have to say is:

Yosuke's butt. Very Happy

...Yup... But for you guys who don't have a clue of what Persona is, then it's sorta a game series like Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts. High School students are able to awaken their hidden power to summon demons or Persona. They used their Persona to save the world. That's all I have to say about Persona 4. Check it out! It's just came out a few days ago so there's only one episode, but I really enjoyed it!
Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/minutexdream/

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga Suggestions... Got one? Empty Re: Anime/Manga Suggestions... Got one?

Post  PsychedelicStripes Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:22 am

CrunchyRoll has some awesome anime that apparently not a lot of people have heard about, but I have! :'D

1. Usagi Drop: A really cute anime, and I love the style of the animation. It's about 30 year old Kawachi Daikichi who, while attending his grandfather's funeral, meets this little girl he's never seen before. It turns out that this little girl, Rin, is his grandfather's lovechild. Unfortunately, the mother, who was the grandfather's maid, doesn't want anything to do with her and neither does his family. So, Daikichi steps up and takes custody of Rin. The anime, so far, is about Daikichi, who has no experience whatsoever with kids, raising Rin.

It's not an action-packed series or anything, but I have to give it major props on being realistic.

2. The World God Only Knows: I can't wait any longer for season 3! This series is hilarious XD

Katsuragi Keima, a high school student, is a dating sim pro, no joke, his nickname is 'The God of Conquest' because there's no game he can't defeat. He gets an email one day asking him to accept a contract to "capture" girls. He accepts, thinking it's an invitation to a game, but he's actually led into a contract by a demon, Elsee, who's actually a complete airhead. Since he accepted the offer, he now has to put his dating sim skills to the test and capture the hearts of real-life girls, who have been possessed by 'loose souls' that feed off the emptiness in their hearts. Keima has to follow through with the contract or he'll be killed.

If you've already seen those anime, kudos to you; you're awesome. :'D

PsychedelicStripes
PsychedelicStripes

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/frebreeze4/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down