Quizilla Anime Writers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World)

+2
Horse-Youkai
Ling Lariat
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World) - Page 2 Empty Re: ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World)

Post  XxSoulessPuppetxX Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:36 am

Hmm. Although Denmark's tax rates range from 25% ~60% the government makes up for it by having good subsidies? This means that its very rare to see homeless people in Denmark

Rumors I heard:
Parents get paid to bring their children to school
A young couple simply leave their child in the front open garden for an hour to play on a regular basis and no harm was done.

Yup.
XxSoulessPuppetxX
XxSoulessPuppetxX

Back to top Go down

ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World) - Page 2 Empty Re: ヘタリア:ワンダフルワールド (Hetalia: A Wonderful World)

Post  Ling Lariat Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:54 am

Ok, so I know most of us know all the non-minor characters in Hetalia. But what 'bout the rest of the gang? What about Osaka, Picardy, Kenya, Tibet and all the others?

...Wait for it... Wait for it...

I bet some of you guys went "Who?" xD

Osaka is a character that made an appearance in the Christmas Blood Bath strip. He's a region somewhere in Japan. A man who has a pickiness with food. :3

Picardy is someone who works for France. France forces him to wear these cat ears (I don't know why either). I think he and Osaka might make great friends. Smile

Kenya is a female (Last time I checked) country that showed up the "Gakuen Hetalia". But that's all I know 'bout her XD I wanna write something for the African countries but I barely know anything about them.

Tibet is a young bald monk (OMFG is Aang in Hetalia~!). Tibet is located either in or near northern China (I forgot X[ ). And for a monk, I'm guessing that he's more on the spiritual side and he's formal to most people. :3

There's also Macau~! I think Macau is somewhere located near Hong Kong. He looks like a Chinese actor I saw somewhere before XD I don't remember the name of the actor but Macau looks a lot like him.

But don't leave out North Korea, an older brother of South Korea Very Happy He's much more shyer and polite than Yong Soo. A young man who's interested in cultural music and reading.

Mongolia! :O He's such a big bully to everyone XD (Great Mongolian Empire, check it out) I wanna play with his hair X3

And.. random picture of Macau and Hong Kong~! Very Happy
Spoiler:
Ling Lariat
Ling Lariat

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/minutexdream/

Back to top Go down

Post  XxSoulessPuppetxX Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:11 am

... I could've sworn that North Korea was a girl =-=
XxSoulessPuppetxX
XxSoulessPuppetxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2