Quizilla Anime Writers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Case Quizilla Flops And Effectively Dies

5 posters

Go down

In Case Quizilla Flops And Effectively Dies Empty In Case Quizilla Flops And Effectively Dies

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Alright, I'm looking for a new website I can go in case Quizilla effectively dies. Writing stories is a favorite pass-time for me, and I want somewhere I can post my things. I do have an account on Mibba, but I'm not on there much. I'm also on DeviantArt, but I haven't been on all that long. And as things are looking bleak for Quizilla, I'm going to need somewhere I can put my stories up. I normally stick to Kingdom Hearts, and a few other things, and want somewhere that I don't get very few views on my fanfics.

So, uh, yeah. Just looking for a new home for writing. Anyone have any suggestions? I'd love to find somewhere I can just write for.
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Location : Moving through the shadows between the light and dark of The World That Never Was.

Back to top Go down

In Case Quizilla Flops And Effectively Dies Empty There's always fanfiction.net...

Post  Kin-Kitsune Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Fanfiction.net is where I'm probably going to be from now on. There's a community of readers there that'll read anime stories with OCs after all, even though some people don't like them on there. I'm moving to that site because Quizilla deleted all of my stories except for two and I can't take that place anymore. It's been a great 4 years but I'm moving on. -_-
Kin-Kitsune
Kin-Kitsune

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Kin-Kitsune/

Back to top Go down

In Case Quizilla Flops And Effectively Dies Empty Re: In Case Quizilla Flops And Effectively Dies

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:02 pm

I might go there and check it out. But I do want to keep my options open, so I'd like to know of more places. Quizilla was cool, while it didn't start deleting stuff right and left.
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Location : Moving through the shadows between the light and dark of The World That Never Was.

Back to top Go down

In Case Quizilla Flops And Effectively Dies Empty Re: In Case Quizilla Flops And Effectively Dies

Post  KasukaNaKaori Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:19 pm

In the worst case, I think I'll make myself a Mibba account, or open a Tumblr for all these stories.

Now, I have to admit that I've never noticed what Mibba was, until now xD I've just opened an account just in case if the thing that happened to Quizilla happens again... Or just like how you've said, if Quizilla suddenly doesn't exist anymore.
KasukaNaKaori
KasukaNaKaori
Admin

https://kakikomi-shakai.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

In Case Quizilla Flops And Effectively Dies Empty So many choices

Post  Horse-Youkai Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:57 pm

I have a Lunaesence and Wattpad account. They each have their pros and cons.
Horse-Youkai
Horse-Youkai

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Horse-Youkai/profile/

Back to top Go down

In Case Quizilla Flops And Effectively Dies Empty Beeteedubs...

Post  Horse-Youkai Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Is anyone actually going to re-upload/stay on Quizilla? I decided I am, but I have accounts on the sites I mentioned in my above comment as back ups. But I can't actually bring myself to leave the site, I've been there forever...
Horse-Youkai
Horse-Youkai

Back to top Go down

In Case Quizilla Flops And Effectively Dies Empty Staying at Quizilla...?

Post  Kin-Kitsune Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:24 am

If we do, HorseYoukai, whose to say they won't deleted our stories again once their older than a few months? I loved Quizilla ever since I joined in 2007 because of how interactive you could make your chapters with cool backgrounds, music and pictures. They took away the backgrounds and music option a year or so ago which really pissed me off but I stayed anyway because pictures were still an option. I still wish I could stay at Quizilla, but only because I like to make banners for my stories. I just don't know what to do about that site anymore, I don't trust it. If I could get a guarentee they won't do it again, I'll make a new account.
Kin-Kitsune
Kin-Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:34 am

I'm going to stay on Quizilla as long as I can. But I will find a new place to post stories. The one thing really keeping me on Quizilla is my friends. And anyone who's actually read my stuff. I have checked Lunaescence out, and it looks cool. Only thing is the validation. Nye, I'm still not sure where I'll go, though. I just want somewhere to write my stories for. There's no point in writing stories if you can't share them, right? I haven't finished one story in my entire life because I couldn't really share them. Or they were just really lame.
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Back to top Go down

In Case Quizilla Flops And Effectively Dies Empty 'Tis true

Post  Horse-Youkai Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:17 am

If we do, HorseYoukai, whose to say they won't deleted our stories again once their older than a few months?

@Kin-Kitsune: Oh, yes, it is very plausible this could happen again. That's why I'm doing what silverrose13/psychoyuki is doing. I'll repost some stuff on Quizilla that my readers who are staying want to see, since a lot of them have expressed their concerns that they won't be able to keep up with everyone going to different places.

I have two other accounts on two different sites that I will post things on as well so that if this does happen again I won't have to start from scratch xD
Horse-Youkai
Horse-Youkai

Back to top Go down

Post  gamu Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:19 pm

I'd say Mibba is definately one of the best alternatives.

It kind of reminds me of how Quizilla used to be.
Plus you can configure your own profile with html layouts and such. Not to mention uploading mature content without it getting reported, since they have a ratings system going on.

I don't go on it much at the moment, but if and/or when Quizilla does eventually go down, there's where I'll be headed. xD
gamu
gamu

http://www.quizilla.com/user/xcosmic

Back to top Go down

In Case Quizilla Flops And Effectively Dies Empty @gamu's comment

Post  Kin-Kitsune Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:49 am

Can you tell me more about Mibba? I've had a look at it too and it looks pretty cool. Can you make banners for individual stories there (so that one story has a banner, and another story has a different banner). I've been considering going there to post some fanfiction (and original fiction someday too), but I'm not sure if it's for me.
Kin-Kitsune
Kin-Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  silverrose13/psychoyuki Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:33 am

@Kin-Kitsune: Yes, I do believe you can upload banners. I haven't, though. But I found a story there with banners.

I'm considering giving up on trying to post my one story, Twisted Fate, there. Apparently my idea for that may have been too 'weird' for many people to look at it. Kingdom Hearts and vampires rolled into one story in an alternative universe setting is pretty crazy, anyway. And one of my stranger ideas. I'm full of them. Razz Nye, I'll try an original story on Mibba, and see if I get anything for it.
silverrose13/psychoyuki
silverrose13/psychoyuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down